Although we have a wide medical network, If the subscriber had to go Out of Network because of his emergency situation (when the medical condition requires immediate attention and can not be postponed) or if the subscriber is present in the city where there is no medical network, the subscriber can visit any appropriate health service provider and pays all medical expenses, When treatment has been provided, then you should file a claim form and send it to (MIS). Medical Service Provider’s name, phone number, fax should be indicated with the attached following documents :
1. Original invoices.
2. Original prescriptions along with application forms for tests and x-rays.
3. Original receipts for all expenses requiring reimbursement.
4. Results of laboratory tests and x-rays.
5. Medical report signed and stamped by physician tasked with treating the cases
in need of admission to hospital (operation – rest).
6. In case of operation and rest, all previous documents should be attached as
well as a detailed statement.
A subscriber – reimbursement claimant – should ensure that undated or unnamed documents are not attached to avoid delay in full and due
reimbursement. Completed, signed and documented claims will be processed by MIS within two weeks from the date of receipt of the claim by (MIS) then a check on behalf of beneficiary will be written. If (MIS) asks for any clarifications or justifications, they should be provided to the company during one week from the request